What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, phone number or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Provide you with products or services you have requested;
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- Help Synergy IT Professional (SITP) to manage and enhance its services to you;
- To communicate with you;
- Provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on the SITP website in which we believe you may be interested; and
- give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails and ‘e-newsletters’ from SITP.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Personal details provided by you to Synergy IT Professional through electronic responses from this site will not be forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third party.
This policy was last modified on 1/10/2017
Synergy IT Professional
Our Partners... Our Guarantee!